Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine Restaurant
11500 NW 41st. St.
Doral, Florida 33178...
To become a member, please take a moment of your time to fill out the registration form.
Help us find the former Unaccompanied Cuban Children, "Pedro Pans" who were part of this important chapter in the history of Cuba & the United States.
Email us at:
Please report any issues or questions about the website to email@example.com
Write to us at:
Operation Pedro Pan Inc.
161 Madeira Avenue, Suite 61
Coral Gables, Florida 33134
305 554 7196
Instructions to obtain Pedro Pan Case Files
of the Archdiocese of Miami, Inc.
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami, Inc. is the legal custodian of all Pedro Pan case files and is bound by law to protect all information contained in these files.
Policy regarding access to case files:
It is the policy of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami, Inc. to allow persons served reasonable access to review their case file. Case files are to be reviewed only in the presence of professional staff of the organization. Under no circumstance will copies of case files be mailed or given to consumers.
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami, Inc. may deny access to case files or portions of case files if it is determined by professional staff that such access may be harmful to the person served.
Procedures to access case files:
1. A signed request to access case files must contain the following information:
• Current name
• Current Address
• Current Telephone Number
• Date of Birth
• Date of Arrival in the United States
• Name when entering the United States
• Mother's Maiden Name
• Place of Processing (e.g. Camp Metacumbe)
2. Mail request to:
Pedro Pan Files
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami, Inc.
1505 NE 26th Street
Wilton Manors, FL 33305
3. Upon receipt of request you will be notified by Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami, Inc. regarding the status of your request.
4. If an appointment is made to review your case file in the presence of professional staff you will be required to show valid picture identification and sign a release form.